Dating Site Designer offers professional dating website design and development services. Dating website design and development and social network website design services.
We develop robust, full featured dating and social network sites using the most current cutting-edge technologies. Our extensive experience enables us to create a fully-featured site within a few weeks. We are dating site builder's and dating site creator's.
Whether your looking to make money with a dating site business, develop a social network or add a money maker to your existing online community site, we have the tools, know how and experience to make it happen. We are dating site developer's.
According to the last US Census there are over 316,497,531
people in the U.S; of that 230,093,705 are over 18 and of that number 105 million are unmarried.
That is a huge market for online dating websites.
Read the full reports here: http://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/newsroom/facts-for-features/2014/cb14ff-21_unmarried.pdf
• It is predicted that the busiest day and time (most users logged in) for online dating this year will be Sunday, January 3, at 8:52 pm EST.
• 72% of adults in the United States are active online.
• You are 56% less likely to get a person's number if you use the word 'sorry' in your opening line when you message someone on a dating service.
• Messages on a dating service that used words associated with laughing like 'haha' and 'lol' have a 17% higher chance of ending in an exchange of phone numbers.
• 15% of all American adults used online dating sites or mobile dating apps in 2015.
• 80% of Americans who have used online dating agree that online dating is a good way to meet people.
• 61% of adults who have tried online dating agree that it is easier and more efficient than other ways of meeting people.
• 31% of online daters agree that online dating keeps people from settling down, because they always have options for people to date.
• 2 spelling errors in a man's profile will reduce the chances of a response by 14% from a women. Spelling errors by women don’t affect their chances of getting a response.
• Women receive 17 times as many messages as men on dating services.
• Men use 21.9% more words than women do in their responses to questions about their dating profile.
• Between 2013 and today, the share of 18 to 24 year olds who use online dating has roughly tripled from 10% to 27%. For 55 to 64 years old this number has gone from 6% to 12%.
• 33% of online daters have never actually gone a date with someone they met through a dating service. In 2005 this number was 53%.
• 20% of online daters have had someone for help with their dating profile. 5% of Americans who are in a marriage or committed relationship say they met their significant other online.
• 5% of Americans who are in a marriage or committed relationship say they met their partner online.
• Generally on a dating service the most attractive men send the most messages.
• Women are much less likely than men to initiate contact on a dating service.
• Women are 2.5x more likely than a man to receive a response if they initiate contact.
• In a study, 57% of female respondents and 21% of male respondents reporting experiencing harassment on a dating service.
• Members of dating services who share photos of themselves laughing have over 3 times more chances of communicating with other members.
• According to a number of the major dating sites the busiest day to try out online dating is the first Sunday after New Years day between 5pm and 8pm. This year it happened on January 4th.
• More search options can triggered excessive searching which can make it hard for people to discount the incompatible options.
• IBM Researchers found that of the 41 dating apps they reviewed, 60% of them had security issues which made them potentially vulnerable to cyber attacks.
• There are 91 million people around the world using dating apps. 61 million (2 out of 3 people) of them are men and 64 million (7 in 10) are between 16 and 34 years old.
• In 2005 44% of Americans felt online dating was a good way to meet people. In 2013 59% agree that online dating is a good way to meet.
• A study of 2,300 people between 18 and 34 years old reveals that 39% met through friends, 22% social situations, 18% work, 10% online dating, 6% social media.
• A message from a woman to a man is 40% more likely to get a response if it's longer than a tweet.
• Women are 73% more likely to get a response from a man if they mention “dinner,” “drinks,” or “lunch”.
• Singles who attend speed dating events that have more than 24 potential dates tend to feel overwhelmed. At this point they usually make the decision of who to date solely on physically characteristics.
• 80% of gay men now meet their long-term partners online. Back in 2001 this statistics was only 14%.
• Iran launches a state run dating site to draw users away from western dating sites.
• Rhode Island released a health report in June stating that there has been a 79% rise in syphilis cases in the state between 2013 and 2014. The blame in part has been put on the popularity of hookup dating apps.
• Rhode Island health officials stated that between 2013 and 2014 the numbers of newly diagnosed HIV patients increased by 33% and cases of gonorrhea increased by 30%.
• Gay dating app Hornet prompts its users to update their HIV status every three months.
• The amount lost to romance scams averaged out to a whopping $14,000 per complaint in 2014 for a total of $85 million.
• In 2014 women over 40 reported loosing $68.5 million to romance scams while men over 40 reported losses of $13.7 million.
• 50 percent of all relationships could begin online by 2031. By 2040, that number could jump to 70 percent.
• With online dating men make 80% of the initial contacts which only 25% were actually reciprocated.
• The vast majority of online daters prefer to initiate contact with daters who share the same ethnic background.
• According to a study 85% of singles that meeting people through online dating is socially acceptable.
• 67% of singles know couples who've met through online dating.
• Today 33% of couples have met online. By 2040 this number will rise to 70%.
• 75% of women say posting sexy photos is a big turn off.
• Singles in America spend $82 billion every year on dating.
• The average dating site customers spends $239 a year.  •On a popular dating app, iOS users were contacted 17% more often than Android users.
• 67% of iPhone users are under 45.
• The US dating service market is estimated to be worth $2.2 billion.
• The 5 largest dating sites account for 49% of US dating service revenue.
• By market share the largest dating service companies are: IAC (Match.com, OkCupid, Tinder, ...) at 27%, eHarmony at 13.8%, Zoosk at 5.1%, Spark Networks (JDate, Christian Mingle, ...) at 3.2%.
• Online dating sites in the US spent $241 million on national TV ad placements in 2013.
• 38% of American singles have used a dating site or app.
• 42% People are afraid to express on social media their point of view of certain subjects if they believe their views are not widely shared.
• Posting a full body profile photo of yourself will increase the chances of you getting a response on average by 203%.
• Posting profile photos of you and your friends decreases your chance of response by 42%.
• Mobile dating apps generated a billion dollars in 2011. By 2016 it is expected to be worth 2.3 billion.
• Now days most messages on a dating service are about 100 characters long. It has been determined that the highest response rate to messages are ones that are between 40 and 60 characters long.
• The online dating industry is now estimated to be worth $2 billion a year.
• According to another source the global online dating market is estimated to be worth $4 billion USD.
• The number of active daily registered users of online dating sites in the USA is 5.5 million.
• Google Zeitgeist releases the top 10 most searched dating sites in 2012. Plenty of Fish was first followed by Match.com and then OkCupid.
• A few demographics showed a particular inclination towards online dating: males, people aged 30 - 49, people who are employed, and people with higher socioeconomic statuses.
• For June 2013 the top 20 grossing iPhone apps in the social networking sphere included at least 13 dating apps.
• Social media sites with the most consumer awareness in order are: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, eHarmony, and Match.com.
• In 2013 in the USA there are approximately 3,898 dating services who employ 7,376 people.
North America - The dating service industry in the United States is projected to be worth $2.1 billion. There is estimated to be 1,500 dating sites in the United States.
Australia - About 25 percent of Australians have tried online dating with 16 percent reporting to have found a long-term relationship
Smartphone users spend on average 81 minutes using mobile apps compared to only 74 minutes on the web.
- There are 54 million singles in the United States. 5.5 million of those use dating services.
- 25% of Canadians have tried online dating. 69% said that they would most likely not.
- 64% of online daters say common interests are the most important factor in finding a potential partner online. 49% say it is physical characteristics from photos and videos.
- In October, online dating sites had 593 million visits in the United States according to Hitwise.
Our Turn Key Dating Sites Features
Multiple custom templates included, with dozens more on the way. This means we can change the theme of the entire site at any time. Feel like adding a new look, we can make it happen overnight. A great way to keep the site fresh looking and engaging.
Convenient site statistics for the site administrator.
Get to know the experts at Global Marketing Group, and work with a partner who’s passionate about your potential.
Call Jeff Dean today to get started (949) 689-0449
|Membership Price||Sales per day||
Earning per month
(Renewable each month)
The above estimation is base on 1 single month only, if the site keep getting subscriptions, the profit will accumulate and multiply per month.
Example: if you get 10 subscribers everyday for the 1st month, and it have the same situation the 2nd month, you will make $2985.00 + $2985.00, and so on...
You can also use the website to promote affiliate banners , sell advertising space or promote your own websites through banner advertising and emailing to members.
In a session at the Search Marketing Expo East conference held Oct. 6-8 in New York, a five-member panel explored "The Ten Truths Every CMO Must Know About Search Marketing."
Late to the party may best describe business-to-business marketers' acceptance of social media, in particular writing blogs and advertising on social networking sites. But that may be changing.
When it comes to social media marketing, some magazines and newspapers are doing it right, while some could improve their strategies. These issues were discussed at a session called “Social Media Marketing For Newspapers & Magazines,” held during the Search Marketing Expo East conference in New York, Oct. 6
Internet Dating Business Rankings - U.S.A.